CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Don't hate us cause we're beautiful

I am sure it is not hard to see just why I love these amazing, shall we say ladies, for lack of a better term. These beauties before you make up our Young Women's presidency, and I really do consider myself lucky to be among them. We have the greatest time and I learn something from them every moment I spend with them, it may not be makeup tips, but trust me its always something profound. I had to share with you all just how lucky I am to serve with two of the most incredible women I have had the pleasure to know. I know I am not the only person who's life has been changed because they had the pleasure of associating with these ladies. I have learned how to be a better person because of them. 
And they are flippin' hot babes too.
 (that ones for you Shauna)

A lot of makeup, tons of hair product, a few girdles later, and not bad eh?


And one last picture for the record books. It really should be no secret that I love squeeze cheese, I pretty much eat like a kid. I love hot dogs, pizza, popcorn, sour gummy candy, processed cheese, processed meat, yes that includes SPAM, and any other food that would seem absolutely disgusting to any civilized adult. And not only do I eat like a kid, I also act like a kid, its really no wonder I love being in Young Women's so much. It gives me an excuse to act the age that I feel (16ish), so here is me and Lauren getting a little wild with the squeeze cheese. I seriously don't know what I will do when I have to start acting my age (21ish right?)



6 comments:

stephensfamily said...

You are such a crazy chick!1 I love these photos they make me laugh!

The Imes Family said...

That looks like such a fun activity. Was it a make-over? I would love the details. I bet the girls just love your presidency and willingness to be crazy with them.
Cherlynn

Anonymous said...

This is a great group of pictures. I love that you are willing to put even the fact that you like squeeze cheese on this site! You are so funny!

ahixon said...

I did not even recognize Kellee. WOW!
BTW...squeeze cheese is NASTY!

Petty Party of Six said...

Oh my heavens! This is my first time to your blog site and it is so cute, minus my nerd picture.
Laura, you are so sweet and funny and wild... I love working with you and Kellee. You two are the best. We do have a lot of fun, eh?

Melissa Calder said...

Hilarious!