CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

You've just one the Super Bowl, what are you going to do now?


Oh you know what I'm going to do! I'm going to Disneyland. Here are a few things I learned this weekend with my mom, sisters, aunts, and cousin.... #1-The land of Disney is a whole new world when not one of the screaming, crying, or sleeping kids around is yours, when you don't have to stand in the mass line for Dumbo, again, and you realize there are such things as "thrill" rides out there for the taking, and I'm not talking about Mr. Toads Wild Ride. #2-sisters who get together and are loud, giggly, obnoxious, silly, gabby, and maybe just a bit inappropriate, come by it hereditarily (its a word). And its quite comforting to see these lovely traits in those who have conferred them on to you. #3-When you cram three sisters into one hotel room, there will not be much sleeping going on. At 1:00a.m. there seem to be all new philosophies that are vital to discuss. #4-Staying up to discuss philosophies seriously takes its toll, we are none of us 17 anymore. And possibly the most important #5-Girls weekends with the family are good for the soul! Thanks all you girls for a very enjoyable weekend, it was so great to spend time with my sisters, my mom and her sisters and our wonderful cousin, Meredith. I hate that we don't get to see each other more often, it certainly is fun when we do. Enjoy some of the shots from the our Watkins girls gone wild weekend. 










4 comments:

Wilde Things said...

How fun! I don't know the last time we've all gotten together (and all actually been nice to one another). We're all too loud and opinionated and annoying . . . but it would be nice to get together and do something fun, without kids.
I'm glad you guys had fun!!

Anonymous said...

Don't you love family! I am glad you had fun. But please come back to reality, We miss you! Maybe that is what we should do for our next "girls night". I will see you tomorrow right?!

Heather said...

How fun.. I would love to do something like that. We are not very good at planning stuff like that.

Amy said...

I just spent a while looking at your blog and catching up on your family! It was so nice to see what you have been up to! Your kids are HUGE!!! Do the rest of the Payne's and Camp's have blogs too?