In this short post, before I get into more of the goings on around here, I pose a question....
Why, as a parent, is it so much fun to **(harmlessly!)** torture your children?
Why? It's because you are the parent and are obligated too, otherwise what will they have to complain to their therapists about.
So in the sport of good parenting we decided, after both boys came home within a week of each other having scissored into their own hair at school, that it was time to chop the mops. But before we shaved it all off we decided to have a little fun, and give them a few fine choices in hairstyles. And as you can clearly see, they enjoyed it at least as much as we did, and thought their parents are the funniest people ever. We couldn't agree more!
Spencer sporting a striking mullet (no need for a scarf this winter)
Mason modeling his masterful mohawk (Rock on!)



2 comments:
Too fun! My boys would probably get a kick out of that. How long was their hair thought for those crazy dos?
Spencer's is just painful. I love it!!
Post a Comment