Not that I am saying anyone was really wondering but if anyone happens to be the least bit interested I'll give you 3 reasons for my absence.
(in no particular order)
Reason #1 Spencer took up wresting this year and this was his first tournament. He took 3rd place and loved it. The best part of this video is the punch to his head by his opponent. Good times!
Reason #2 Mason's love affair with baseball! He loves this sport and is pretty darn good at it. He pitched this year which was nerve racking for me to watch, but he did great. He also made the All Star Team this year and we start 3 days a week practice tomorrow and traveling to tournaments all summer long.
Reason #3 Riley took up dance lessons. What little girl doesn't love to put on tights and a tutu, some tap or ballet shoes and dance around in front of a wall of mirrors? Some of us never grow out of that love.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Where Have I Been?
Posted by payneinthe... at 6:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment