CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Compromise

So Darren hated my blog. Ok, maybe he didn't it hate it per say, but yeah ok, he hated it. He didn't care for the template I was using, although I, of course, loved it. But seeing as how I am such a nice wife (stop your laughing!) and I don't want to alienate him from our blog, I decided on a compromise (and you said it couldn't be done). Here it is: for my pain and suffering at the loss of my bowling blog, I reserve the right to make a playlist of songs that Darren would otherwise taunt me endlessly for listening to, but which he will not do now in the name of compromise! See how great that worked out, and although I will miss my bowling pins and Darren will mute his computer each time he checks out the blog, we hope that all the rest of you out there enjoy the result of a little conflict resolution.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You are so funny... and such a good wife too.

stephensfamily said...

I think it's festive! Aren't we always meeting in the middle?

Anonymous said...

Well you are nicer than me but, you already knew that! I think that you are so funny! I love that you are willing to make changes if needed! Now get to basketball! I missed you Tuesday!