CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Uno Mas

Ok, maybe two. I had to share these pictures because this was one of the best things about our trip to Whistler.....

This is the view from the window of the living room in our suite. The lift on the right is to Whistler mountain, the one on the left is Blackcomb mountain. We were literally steps away, which was good because most of the time I was too tired after a long day to walk any farther. 

Out of the other window in the living room was this view of the village. We were steps away from that as well.  Lets just say this was the perfect location. 

3 comments:

Fairchild Family said...

That looks like so much fun...Di you ski nonstop all day and night? Tell more!

Melissa Calder said...

So where are you guys at now?
Oh my, your kiddos are adorable!
Don't you love blogs, it's such a great way to keep in touch with friends.

Amy said...

I am jealous! The pictures are beautiful!!!