Christmas in the Payne household was pretty quiet this year.
Just the way we like it ;-)
And although quiet, it was still none the less very, very exciting. With dress up clothes, skateboards, wii games, Dora toys, and candy galore. What more can any kid ask for?
The week after Christmas was not any less exciting with Darren's sister Marci in town we had a week packed full with Ice Skating (Riley's favorite new past time), bowling (Laura's favorite past time), a trip to the local knock off Chuck E Cheese, a day of play at a local favorite bounce house, followed up with a Rock Band tournament (girls against boys). As you can see truly a week to be rivaled, and a perfect lead up to my next blog post, our New Years 50's murder mystery dinner party. I promised not to post the pictures on Facebook, but I never said anything about my blog! 
3 comments:
hilarious love it :)
I forgot to tell you. You're Christmas picture was our favorite. So funny and cute.
Your Christmas card was my favorite!
Post a Comment