CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Who dunnit?! -50's Style-

I was in charge of the New Years party this year and decided that this was the perfect opportunity to torment my friends by making them dress up, go out in public, and show us their best acting skills. So like I mentioned in the previous post, I hosted a 1950's murder mystery party. Everyone had to dress up in their best 50's outfits, all of them turned out incredibly awesome, I then surprised them with an outing to In N Out for dinner and you should have seen the looks and heard the comments we got while we were there. Hilarious, and they were all troopers. Then we came back to my house and acted out our parts as best we could to find out which of us killed our good friend "David". There were even murders happening throughout the evening. It was a fun evening filled with all sorts of 50's candy and treats and delicious malts from the "malt shoppe". Thanks again everyone for going along with it and I hope you had as much fun as I did.

Now let me introduce you to our "players".....

Mark & Maria (The "Nice" Couple)
Michael and Mary (Highly Suspect)
Johnny and Jenny (Our Prom King and Queen)
Charles and Carol (The Detectives)
Nate and Nancy (The Gate Crashers)
Steven and Susan (The Wealthy Socialites)
Lenny and Linda (The Rockstars)
Thomas and Tisha (The Good Kids)
The Guys
The Dolls

1 comments:

C and C Beecher said...

FUN!!!
Did you do Super hero girls camp last year?