I bring you random acts of fun, frivolity, and general craziness at its finest, from me to you, enjoy!
Fun with whipped cream
Frivolity with Whitney at Korean BBQ.
Crazy that my baby girl turned 3......
And now, if that little bit of randomization helped to remedy your hyper-scheduled, over-planned doldrums, then I have accomplished what I came here to do.



3 comments:
Could Riley be any cuter? I LOVE her ponies and she is just the sweetest thing ever! Happy 3rd birthday to her...a little late. Oh, and next time you have out whipping cream...call me!!
thanks Jamie, it is because of you that I can even do ponies in that short little wisp of a thing that can be LOOSELY classified as hair. Our little girls are growing up, it seems like yesterday I was just starting basketball and you were just coming back from having Jacie. Time really does fly when your having fun! (and have I mentioned how glad I am that your back?!)
I love the whip cream photo of the kids.
Post a Comment