As I sit here and wait for the 4 hour LOST finale to start, I thought Id throw up some blog posts since its been much too long. But before I get to some pictures I had one more very funny story from my little rugrats.
While trying to waste time before LOST Darren decided to get nostalgic and turn on The Lawrence Welk show (apparently it was a saturday evening tradition in their house). We forced the kids to sit and watch and after about 2 songs Spencers says, "this is SO 90's!". I couldnt stop laughing so Darren tells him that he is off a couple decades and that this is actually 70's. That his mom was born at the end of this decade if that tells him how old this show is. Spencer then says something that warms my heart..... "that is old, but my mom really looks like she is 17 or something". THAT'S MY BOY!! I was so proud.
Alright now on to pictures that Ive been storing up for way too long. And since Spencer is vying for favorite kid status, I'll start with his birthday, scouts, and baptism.
When I went to the scout store to buy Spencer his threads the guy working there must have smelled the rookie mom smell all over me and suckered me into buying EVERYTHING. The first thing Darren says to me...."you bought scout socks?!?" Hey, the guy said I might need them, and like Ive ever done this before. Ok, fine, I admit I got played at the scout store, but look how well dressed this kid is.
Alright, now I think we have wasted enough time that we can skip through all the commercials of the 4 hour LOST finale. Im outta here, I promise Ill be back soon, but no sooner than 4 hours from now, Ill be "Lost".



1 comments:
Turning 8 is such a BIG deal. I love the cub scout outfit. You might possibly be a little over the top with all the gear, but he's your first so ... great job.
Baptism memories are the best.
Post a Comment