So I pulled out the old 8mm of Spencer's birth and I can't believe that it was 7 years ago we had so much trouble getting this kid here healthy and safe. After pre-term labor, Intra-Uterine Growth restriction, months of bed rest, bi-weekly NST's, bi-monthly ultrasounds, being admitted to the hospital for longer than I ever care to be ever again, an amniocentesis, an induction, heart rate issues, emergency c-section, 2 week stay at the NICU, and a few subsequent surgeries for him and you can imagine why I thought that pregnancy would never end. But here we are all this time later with the greatest little 7 year old I could ever have hoped for. My Spencer is one of the sweetest boys you will ever meet, he is genuinely a good kid, always trying to make good choices, and do what's right. He is such a protective parent to his brother and sister, if they have the slightest chance of getting hurt he is going to prevent it at all costs. He is incredibly smart, does not like to get in trouble, and always wants to make everyone happy and be everyone's friend. He has the biggest most tender heart you can possibly imagine and he uses it for good everyday. My Spencer is really such an amazing kid and Im so grateful the Lord saw fit to make me his mom, I really dont deserve him.
Happy Birthday Spencer boy.







4 comments:
"Baby Laura's" baby is how old?! Hope all is well in the Payne household. I wish all you A's were closer by, but checking out blogs of all my cute nieces is helpful to your old Aunt Jill! Now...if you could convince Patty to update more than once a year..that would be something!
Love you guys --
What a sweet boy you have been blessed with.
Happy Birthday! Thanks for the directions - Becky's house was great :)
I agree! Spencer is a great kid and I love and miss him lots.
Post a Comment