Well I tried to talk Darren into the good old classic Chuck-E-Cheese for his birthday this year but those dancing singing animals still freak him out, so we opted for this place.....
We invited a bunch of friends to join us for dinner and a night at the track. Dinner was fantastic and the track was, lets just say a thousand times better than any Chuck-E-Cheese ride. It was 14 laps on an indoor track in a very fast go kart, he (or she) with the fastest lap wins. The girls all did a race together and the guys did one together, then a few of us went out for a second race, one was just not enough. It was so much fun and if you've never been to one of these places I highly recommend it. I think a few of the guys are already planning a day long "learn to drive your go kart" class, and then of course another trip to the track. (and yes, I wanna go to!)
So here is the group, minus a few who had to leave after dinner......
And this is for sure me, you want to know how you can tell? Its my "signature" thumbs up.



2 comments:
That looks like fun! Did you end up getting a car?
How fun! What a fun wife you are . . .and looks like an awesome birthday!
Post a Comment