CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

"You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose...

But you can't pick your friends nose."
Rod Amussen

Ive always tried to live by my dad's inspiring words of wisdom, and look how well its paid off. I have some of the greatest friends in the world. When we get together we always have the best time, even at 2 a.m. Our "girls nights out" seem to be getting later and later but all the more fun every time, just as long as there aren't too many per week, we are none of us 18 any longer. This was our movie night for Kellee's birthday. I can't recommend the movie we saw, but the company was worth it. 
This is book club night, and yes we did talk a little about the book before we pulled out the movie, and all the yummy treats. Thanks Kim! 
Kellee and I at another "girls day out" and no she is not getting fresh but I was about to fall and she was saving me, Thanks Kellee. 
I am so lucky for all the friends in my life. I wish I had pictures of all of them, my friends from the wards we've been in, my fabulous basketball friends, they are all the best. How lucky am I?

1 comments:

Amy said...

I don't know what I would do without my girlfriends - aren't they fabulous?