CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ill be breaking dawn with Breaking Dawn!!!

Well I will tell you this much, I had no idea I would be so excited about the new Twilight book coming out this weekend. And if for some crazy reason you have not read these books then I might just have to take you off my blog list. But anyway, the 4th and final book comes out this saturday and I am already planning my all night party at Borders for the release at 12:01 a.m. Not that book release parties are new to my sisters and I, as a button I saw the other day says, "Harry Potter fans have been having book release parties long before Twilight fans". And that is true, the girls and I have attended a few of those rip roaring Harry Potter parties, and barely lived to tell about it. But none the less I am excited for the Breaking Dawn to come out, and in memory of other sister traditions, will be sporting the swag! I decided to make myself a shirt for the release party, check them out! I say them because I made a few extra in hopes that if they are as cool as I think they are maybe I can sell a few. What you think?


Now if you have not read the books then these shirts will mean nothing to you so in the interest of this bloggersation I will say this, read the books already!!! 
And dont forget to buy your shirt now before they run out so that you can also be ready for the movie release party coming in December!
p.s. my new playlist is made of songs that S. Meyer says she hears when reading the book.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I happen to be a big fan of the series. I will be buying and reading the book. It usually is a one day deal. Buy and read and done in 24 hours. Sorry we missed you when you were in Utah.

Unknown said...

Oh Laura, I am so disappointed in you. I thought you and I were united in our mutual apathy for these books. OK, I am currently re-reading them too and find myself with a silly grin on my face once in a while so you are forgiven. And I might need a shirt.

stephensfamily said...

I had a great time!!! Are you done with the book yet? I am only at approx 200. It is great just not enough time to read!! Where were you this morn for b ball? You ok?

Heather said...

I loved the book. How about you? I will be sad that to end my reading adventures of Edward and Bella. I feel like part of the family-not really- but they were a good read.