How on earth can I sleep tonight when there are bowling results to be found out tomorrow? I tell you what, a geek I may be, but this is exciting stuff! My partner and I were in the lead last week but I had to bowl by myself and finished before anyone else, so I don't know how everyone did. I will be honest, I don't think we will get it, again, but my anticipation will not be stayed. And truthfully its not about the money, last season we came in 2nd by one game and got .60c less than the first place team, no, for me its all about the trophy! When Darren bagged his 40lb Dorado in Mexico he decided to have it stuffed, I very sweetly told him that I would rather not have it in my house. (It is the ugliest fish) But I will tell you this much, I am dying to have a bowling trophy sitting right above the fireplace. It would be the perfect addition to my home decor, I have been decorating around the possibility. So as I lay restlessly in bed this night, I will be wondering, is bowling something worth praying for? No, I suppose not, so instead I will dream a dream of my name on a little plaque on a golden statue of a little bowling person shining brightly on my mantle. Can you see it too?
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You are a nut. Good luck.
Post a Comment