skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The 2012 Olympic Team
Before I get to our zoo experience I have to give a shout out to some of the most amazing women around. These are just a few (about half) of our awesome basketball group that plays every Tuesday and Thursday. I am so grateful for Tiffany who kept on me for months to join them over 2 years ago. I love these women so much and if ever I am not able to make it to basketball I miss them more than I can imagine. They are all incredible, and not only at basketball! And since I missed my chance to tell Ginger how much she meant to me, I want all you girls to know that I love you all so much and I am blessed to know each and every one of you. We try to get together once a month outside of basketball for brunch and thank you to Julie being our hostess this month, its always fun to talk when we're not so out of breath.
Santa Barbara Zoo
We went to the zoo this saturday with our very good friends the Nilsons. We have known them for so long, since Spencer and Tyler were 9 months old. Since then we've had our Mason and Alex, as well as our Riley and Brad. (oops I broke the cycle) And now Julie is 3 weeks away from her 4th boy! She is more than welcome to break the cycle for me there. We used to live just down the street from each other, we both moved a few years ago, and now we are about 30 minutes away. But we still keep in pretty close contact, not only for me and her but also for our boys who always have the best time together. Labor day weekend seems to always be our weekend together. We started the tradition a few years back with camping at the lake and there have been many fun adventures since. Here's a few shots from our latest.


My mother in law always comments that she thinks its funny Julie and I are such good friends because we are so different. This is true, she is the sweetest person you will ever meet, so I am just grateful that she puts up with me. Thanks Julie you are the best!
5 comments:
i miss basketball! and i miss you ladies! fun zoo. wish we would've went when we lived there. we love our zoo here.
Laura it seems you guys are always up to something fun.. You keep busy with all your hobbies. That is so awesome. Hope all is well
You don't even look out of breath in the picture! (ha ha).
We are also grateful to Tiffany (I wonder where she went?!) for bringing you! We love you, too!
BTW...I love the Santa Babs Zoo!
Hee hee that was funny ali~
I think that it is great that we have so much fun together. And yes, we love you!
K I look at that picture and want to be in it :) Someday soon!
Post a Comment