Mason started kindergarten and Spencer first grade today, sad right? For me the saddest part is that this is what they will be doing for the next 2 decades. I feel for them, the crap that they will have to deal with and go through, why wish that on anyone. But for now K, and 1st are exciting for them so why spoil it. It was crazy to me this morning making a lunch for Spencer, he always eats lunch with me, however he of course was thrilled. He is in a 1st grade-2nd grade split so I'm a little worried, what are those big 2nd graders going to be teaching my man. Mason on the other hand only wanted to make sure that he got a treat for his snack, he has his priorities. I think he will have a great time in kindergarten and know that he will love Ms. Oliver, and she wont be able to resist loving him!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Welcome to the next 18-20 years of your life.
And for all of those out there, like me, who keep losing another kid to the public (or private) school systems, this songs for you!
Posted by payneinthe... at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
It's an exciting time! It's always so odd getting back to the school schedule. Like people are missing.
School . . . so busy, and crazy and it is a good thing they like it now. Although Tyler's favorite part is still recess. They look so grown up, but cute boys!
Sad, I do not like the starting of school, although basketball seemed to be a little less loud without all the kids huh?
So sad to have only 1 left I bet. But a little break is nice now and then.
So I just started a new blog you will have check it out in few days after I have put more recent work of mine. Im not too sure how this blogger business works though, any tips will help.
Don't you wish we could protect and shelter our children from all the bad stuff? It's scary all the things they are exposed to at school.
I also read in Sunday's paper that it is Michael Jackson's 50th birthday yoday. Nice song choice.
Post a Comment